Group English Courses
High School Groups and Ministays
English Programmes with Home Stay and Residential Accommodation
(15 students group minimum, 3 days, 1 week, 2 week stays)
At the Irish College of English, we cater for specific student groups and their needs in developing short tailored group English programmes to suit different types of English learners and different budgets.
English School Dublin Ireland
As a smaller school, with very well qualified staff, we have the expertise and adaptability to design a variety of programmes. We encourage adult, junior and school groups to come to Ireland during the low season (outside of high season end of June -Aug) and can offer very competitive rates. We already have a number of state schools, private schools, third level colleges and language Institutes abroad that send us groups on a continuous basis and our student/leader feedback is excellent see our school recommendation.
Dublin Language School
As smaller sized schools, in the ideal setting of Malahide and Swords, we offer groups an exceptional experience, where they can generally walk to school from their host families and live in the safe environment of a friendly beautiful village like Malahide and Swords.
For more information on working with us, access to marketing tools and group price lists, please login to the Agent Area. If you do not already have a username and password please contact us.
Sample group programmes we have designed:
- Over 50's Cultural Programme for Mature Students.
This Programme is aimed at older students wishing to improve their English, see Ireland and learn about the culture.
- Irish Literature & History/Cultural Programmes for Advanced learners/Private, State Schools
This programme is an intensive cultural programme. Aimed at high level students of English who are motivated to study English/Irish Literature etc., also it relates to what students are studying/planning to study in their own school.
- Preparation for Business English Exams (BEC) for State Employees.
This Intensive programme prepares administrative staff to sit and pass the Cambridge Business English Certificate.
- Conversation/Speaking only Programmes
This programme is aimed at students, who have good writing, reading and grammar ability but have had little opportunity to perfect their fluency in English.
- Phonetic Programmes for students.
This programme is suited to all levels of learner and covers an essential part of English that will lead students to greater fluency.
- Phonetic (TEFL) for Non-Native Teachers of English for Institutions.
This programme is aimed at teachers of English who want to perfect their own intonation/pronunciation and learn the best ways to teach their own students through the use of Phonetics.
Our Low Season Specialised Programmes can include the following:
- Airport transfers to and from Host Families
- 15 / 20 /25 hours tuition per week (Mon - Fri 09.00am-12.00pm for 15 hours per week and we also arrange courses with 20 or 25 hours tuition)
- Accommodation with a carefully selected Irish Family - Most families are located in Malahide and Swords and are within walking distance of the School, or are a short bus journey, approx. 10 minutes
- A maximum of 15 students per class
- Certificate of attainment on completion of course
- A programme of cultural & social activities to suit group needs and budgets
- Bus/Train Pass (allowing students free use of Dublin Bus/Dart)
- No hidden costs