Our Classic Junior Programme is our Most Popular Junior English Programme and has been running for over 25 years. The programme combines 15 hours of English Tuition per week with Cultural and Sporting Activities in our ideal location of Malahide, Dublin. This programme attracts teenagers from all over the world and runs each year from June to the end of August. We offer students an Exceptional Learning Experience in our modern, friendly school. Student host family accommodation is carefully selected and is within walking distance of the school. Follow our past students on facebook to see the Excellent Feedback we receive which attests to the quality of our English Summer Camps Ireland. At our Malahide centre we also offer students the opportunity to take part in our Classic Programme tuition in the mornings and choose a Sporting Combination for the afternoon programme – English & Sailing or English & Tennis are available. Alternatively our Portmarnock Centre offers an Intensive English Programme or English & Horse Riding. Our Ideal Junior Location – Malahide, Dublin. Our Malahide Junior Programmes run out of our round centre in Malahide and in the summer we also have classes in two local public schools – St. Oliver Plunkett’s National School and Malahide Community School.
Voted one of Ireland’s most beautiful towns, Malahide is an ideal location. It is an affluent Residential Area of Dublin with a Very High Standard of Living. It is on the Dublin Coast line and has many famous tourist attractions – Malahide Castle & Park, Malahide Village, Malahide Marina & Coast. As a small, safe suburb of Dublin it is an ideal location for juniors. It also has Excellent Transport Links to Dublin City Centre (20 minutes by train), 10 minutes to Dublin Airport. Our School is located in the centre of Malahide and we also have additional centres in Malahide – Malahide Community School and St. Oliver Plunketts School both modern High Schools.
- 15 hours English Tuition per week: Mon – Fri 8.45am – 12.00 pm
- Packed Lunch at School: 12.00pm – 12.30pm
- 5 Half-Day Activities per week: 12.30pm – 5.00 pm
- 1 Full Day Saturday Excursion Outside of Dublin
- 4 Free Optional Evening Activities Including Disco
2 Weeks: € 975
3 Weeks € 1440
4 Weeks € 1860
*Full Board Host Family Accommodation additional € 200 per week
*Professional Airport Transfers Operated by a member of our staff – € 45 each way
All Inclusive Programme:
- Assessment on Arrival, Registration & Administration
- 15 Hour Tuition per Week (Max of 15 students per class)
- Irish Leader to Accompany Groups on all Activities
- Quality Host Family Accommodation within Walking Distance
- One Nationality per Host Family Guaranteed unless otherwise requested
- All Course Materials and use of Student Textbook
- Student Exit Report & Graded Certificate of Attainment
- 5 Half Day Activities, 1 Full Day Excursion outside Dublin
- Unlimited Bus/Rail Pass and all Entrance Fees Included
- Optional Free Activities 4 Evenings per week including Disco, Zumba
- No Hidden Costs
Quality Host Family Accommodation
We guarantee one nationality per host family unless otherwise requested, the majority of host families have take 1 – 3 students at any time. If you have special requests regarding host family accommodation we are happy to try to meet these requirements. All host family accommodation is within walking distance of our school and vetted by our Staff.
‘A home from home’
A Typical Day with an Irish Family
Students are given a packed lunch for the day.
Students walk to school and return home at about 6 pm after their tuition and activity programme.
On returning home, students have dinner with their host family and chat about their day.
Students may spend the evening relaxing and chatting with the family or friends or attend an organised evening activity (4 evenings per week).
A strict curfew of 9.30pm applies when all students must be home on our English Summer Camps Ireland
Students and families have 24 hour access to an emergency phone number and a member of our team is always on duty to help.