Evening English Courses Dublin
2 Evenings Per Week – Tuesday & Thursday (7.00pm – 9.30pm)
Try a Class for Free
- All Levels from Pre-Intermediate to Advanced.
- Ideal for people living and working in North County Dublin wanting to take Part-Time Evening English Courses Dublin.
- A great way for Au Pairs to improve their English and meet other Au Pairs.
- 5 Hours Tuition per Week.
- Ideal Location in the Centre of Malahide, 4 minutes from Dart Station and Bus Stop.
Part Time Evening Courses
The Irish College of English offers part-time evening English courses Dublin for adults and students living within the locality who wish to improve their English, or who wish to prepare for a Cambridge Examination – such as the CAE or FCE exams at our Malahide English Language School in Dublin, Ireland. These classes are ideal for people living in North Dublin in areas such as Malahide, Portmarnock, Swords, Howth, Clontarf, Sutton, Baldoyle, Raheny, Rush, Skerries, Donabate.
Evening English Courses – Malahide, Dublin – Academic Focus
The focus of these English classes is on communication through spoken and written English. Our highly qualified language teachers will set you clear learning objectives and use the best techniques to provide practice in speaking, writing, listening and reading. The course also includes an Irish Culture component, which covers Irish language, traditional music, history and culture. It will provide students with a good knowledge of the people, enabling them to become actively involved with the unique Irish way of life.
Adult Courses Photo Gallery
Ver Folleto y Listas de Precios