Homestay Group Accommodation in Malahide, Dublin
Quality, Friendly and Welcoming Homestays all within Walking Distance of our School.
We Guarantee only One Nationality with each Homestay unless otherwise requested
Student Homestay Accommodation available all Year Round.
Full Time Homestay Co-Ordinator ensuring Quality and Host Family Charter in Place
Homestay’s Garda Vetted – Police Checked
Live with an Irish Family At the Irish College of English we offer the opportunity for students to live with an Irish Family for a truly linguistic stay in Ireland. Irish people have a tradition of hospitality and warmth. This tradition is renowned all over the world and has been a major factor in attracting thousands of students to study English in Ireland.
Alojamiento de calidad is a key focus at the Irish College of English. Our locations are excellent and Malahide is one of Dublin’s most prestigious areas to live in. We only use host family accommodation within walking distance of our schools, and as we operate all year round, we build strong relationships with the community and with all our host families. We only have friendly and welcoming Irish Host Families with comfortable homes.
Ensuring Best Standards We have two full time members of staff dedicated to visiting and ensuring the quality of our home stays. Student Welfare is our main concern and we choose our families very carefully to ensure maximum comfort. In addition we have a Home Stay Charter in place which clearly sets out standards and our policies concerning all home stays. Students may be placed with other International Students thus developing new friendships with young people from all over the world. We can guarantee students an excellent host family stay and our student feedback attests to this.
Full board is provided with breakfast, packed lunch and an evening meal with emphasis on a nutritious diet. Students become members of the family for the duration of their stay and fit into normal family life, these means socialising and eating with the family.
A Typical Student Day
- Students are woken by their host mum, have a shower and eat breakfast.
- Students are given a packed lunch for the day.
- Students walk to school and return home at about 6 pm after their tuition and activity programme.
- On returning home, students have dinner with their host family and chat about what happened that day.
- Students may spend the evening relaxing and chatting with the family or meet up with friends in the locality.
- A strict curfew applies when all students must be home.
- Students and families have 24 hour access to an emergency phone number and a member of our team is always on duty to help.